ReelECG™ Reporting is unique among the various methods in the the Ambulatory ECG Market.
The suite of ReelECG™ reporting technology provided by ReelCardio generates some of the most useful patient reports with individual markers preferred by most clinicians today. With ReelECG™ Reporting, methodology, medical providers have access to exponentially more ECG data than other monitoring solutions. The ReelECG™ suite of ambulatory cardiac monitoring technologies employs our unique ReelECG™ Reporting methodology. ‘REEL’ is our proprietary “Real-Time”, “External”, “Electrocardiographic” “Language” to acquire & analyze raw ECG data in near real-time. ReelECG™ reports are the most comprehensive & clinically relevant & expedient reporting methodology available in the industry today.
The ReelECG™ Reports deliver a number of useful markers available. Many of the markers include:
- Total number of days recorded
- Min & Max heart rate (BPM) reported daily & reporting in final summary report
- Daily & Final average min & max heart rate (BPM)
- Total minimum / maximum & average heart rate for total duration time
- Ventricular, Supraventricular arrhythmias tabulated daily & final report
- Ventricular, Supraventricular runs tabulated daily & total
- Atrial Fibrillation (A Fib) episodes tabulated daily & total
- Longest & Fasted A Fib Episodes reported
- A Fib Burden daily & total reported for the complete study
- Color coded display for easy graphical representation of A Fib activity
- Ventricular Burden reported daily & total for study duration
- Pauses reported daily & total in final report
- Single Page Final Report narrative summary
- Physician notes with electronic signature
- Easy upload to Electronic Medical Records (EMR) & Hospital Information Systems (HIS).
Download ReelECG™ Sample Reports:
- ReelMonitor+ Plus Sample Report
- ReelWearable+ Plus Sample Report
- ReelHolter+ Plus Sample Report
- ReelPatch+ Plus Sample Report
- Clinical Indications of Use for Real-Time Continuous AECG Monitoring
- ReelCardio V-Patch
- Download ReelCardio V-Patch Product Brochure
- Free Trial ReelCardio V-Patch
- Billing & Reimbursement Guide
- Contact Us
For questions or more information, please contact our team today at (817) 936-8181 or by email at sales@ReelCardio.com.